The ADELA Tripod series is a range of lightweight,transportable anchorage devices. The high-quality and robust product can be used in a variety of applications and it has been certified to EN 795:2012.
Our Tripod are constructed of lightweight tubular aluminum with a rugged steel head assembly. Legs automatically lock in the open position for added safety. Aluminum leg and head design reduces weight and improves portability. Designed for lifting, lowering and positioning personnel.
The ADELA Tripods can be combined with up to three pulley to accommodate a variety of winches and fall arrest devices,meeting a wide range of confined space entry retrieval and rescue requirements. Simple setup procedure makes the process quick and promotes correct use.
- Includes the Descend Mate aluminium tripod with chain &bag(standard CE EN795:2012 Type B)
- Adjustable length legs with chain or webbing to use between tripod legs
- Supplied complete with Tripod PVC carry bag
- The designed for durable and lightweight & the tripod is easy to set up and transport
- The winch is auto baraking with 15M/20M/25M galvanised steel wire cable winch and mounting bracket